How to Design and Implement Outstanding KPI Performance Dashboards
More Trainings by this Expert
Grab a cup of coffee and join us to learn how to improve your KPI focus, and juice up virtually every facet of your organization's operations from marketing, to finance, to HR, to customer service and sales. Ensure your Performance Dashboards are crisp, attention grabbing and clearly identify significant performance trends. Know whether your business is meeting or exceeding its goals with your early warning system of leading and trailing performance indicators.
Join C-suites and business analysts from around the country and empower your team to maximize the benefit from your own performance dashboards.
Why should you Attend: Creating KPI dashboards for your company is a multi-disciplined initiative requiring executive leadership and support. This effort frequently draws on disciplines from across the entire organization. Cooperation is needed from multiple divisions and departments. Invite the team to join you. Together we will identify the best dashboards and KPIs for your organization and lay the groundwork for designing, populating and communicating the right information to the right people at the right time and in the right way to help ensure they, and you, exceed your goals.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- What is a KPI
- Learn how you can identify your organization's KPIs
- Learn the three applications of KPI dashboards
- Use dashboards to assess your organizational and technical efficiency
- How to align your dashboard structure to its application
- How to create an effective KPI team - identify the key participants
- How to establish a well-managed roll-out methodology to get the most benefit from your dashboards
- How to ensure the final product is an effective strategic leadership tool
- What to measure: operational versus financial measures
- How balanced scorecards fit into the KPI development plan
- How to use process analysis to improve your KPI measures
- How to ensure your KPI dashboard will be successful - the action plan
- Examples of effective KPI dashboards
- References to rich resources to help you develop your KPI dashboards
- Financial Executives
- HR Managers
- Accounting Managers
- Department Managers
- Business Unit Managers
Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company. He is a highly sought after professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 1000 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, such as financial analysis and modeling, accounting matters, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. His clients include, Abbott Labs, Citicorp, the FBI, GE, Pfizer, and the US Marine Corps.