Combating Racism in the Workplace
More Trainings by this Expert
You need to eradicate racism in the workplace and promote unity. Learn how to build an inclusive and equitable organization, ensure fairness for all employees, candidates, customers, and other stakeholders.
Why you should Attend:
- How can you channel the raw emotions triggered by the murder of George Floyd into a positive dialog that facilitates meaningful organizational change?
- How is racism against Blacks in America unique?
- Why do Blacks not trust the police?
- What are the five primary types of workplace racism?
- How can you identify systemic racism in your organization?
- What concrete steps should you follow to resolve racism at work?
- How can you address workplace inequalities and income disparity?
Racism against Blacks continues to be a problem in the American workplace. Explore real-world examples that reveal the underlying misconceptions, views, and actions that cause racism.
You will learn how to address workplace inequalities and improve your organization.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- History of Racism Against African Americans
- Manifestations of Workplace Racism
- Systemic Racism in the Workplace
- Addressing Racism at Work
- Creating a Culture of Inclusion
- HR VP's,Directors, and Managers
- Sales VP's, Directors, and Managers
- C-Suite Executives
Robert Greene is a nationally recognized corporate trainer and owner of RCG Business Services. He is also an adjunct-faculty member with the American Management Association. Bob has created and delivered training content for associations, industry, and governmental agencies including the U.S. Navy Seals. He has over fifteen years of corporate training experience that is built on a career in business management and sales leadership in financial services, healthcare, consumer products, and SaaS.
Bob was previously a guest-host on the QVC television shopping channel where he is a member of the Million-Dollar club for sell-through of over $1 Million of inventory during a 24-hour Today’s Special Value offering. Bob also managed a North American network of 133 sales representatives, generating over $250 Million in annual sales.
Bob is a graduate of Virginia Tech, where he played lacrosse, was president of his fraternity, Tau Delta, and was an on-air radio personality for WUVT. Bob earned his degree in political science and organizational leadership. He also holds a BMI certification in intercultural analysis and is a frequent commentator on business advancement strategies.
Bob is an active community leader with Rotary International, The Boy Scouts of America, and Youth Mental Health First Aid to help prevent teen suicide.
Bob has five children and resides in Northern Virginia with his wife and two youngest sons. In December of 2020, Bob became a grandpa.
Marques Ogden is a former NFL offensive lineman and construction company owner. His company, Kayden Premier Enterprises, won Maryland’s 2010 African American Subcontractor of the Year Award. However, Marque’s business eventually went bankrupt, losing almost 2 million dollars on one project in a matter of 90 days.
Marques tells the inspirational story of how he pulled himself together, got a part-time job as a custodian and with hard work and determination became a motivational keynote speaker, executive coach, best-selling author and marketing leader, helping to build the success of others.
Author: The Success Cycle