Lake Shore Strategy LLC
Allecia Harley has 25+ years of experience in process improvement and redesign for the healthcare and higher education industries. She provides solutions that streamline workflow, increase revenue opportunities, and ensure sustainable outcomes.
Selected examples of prior work:
- Led a transformation and change management engagement for research administration at a prestigious cancer center on the west coast
- Facilitated process improvement activities at a health sciences university on the east coast
- Conducted interviews and focus groups among research staff as a part of the due diligence process for a merger of health care institutions
- Decreased turnaround times related to study start-up by 25% at a midwestern academic medical center
- Provided oversight to teams involved in the selection, planning, and implementation of Clinical Trial Management Systems at three academic medical centers
Born and raised in suburban Chicago, Allecia is no stranger to hard-work, grit, and constant change. Today, Allecia's work as principal of Lake Shore Strategy, LLC helps clients leverage her experience with the top 100 research institutions across the US.
Allecia received her Bachelor of Science in Biology with a Minor in Biochemistry from Spelman College in Atlanta and a Master of Public Health in Epidemiology with a Minor in Biostatistics from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. She is a Certified Research Administrator (CRA).
Allecia devotes her time to writing, coaching, consulting, speaking, and leading Lake Shore Strategy, LLC. When she is not working with clients, Allecia cherishes her role as mother to the most brilliant son in the world and as wife to the most patient and supportive husband of all time. Allecia especially enjoys long walks with her dog along Lake Michigan.